Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Pizza Clicker,Cookie Clicker And Captalism tycoon are best. 3.5

the only problems i had were a lack of sound/music, and that the betting function needs a rehaul. it seemed to pretty consistently lose more often the more i spent on improving the odds, and it didnt make sense that i had to bet 100% of my money instead of choosing the amount. (same with the stocks - it's hard to actually play the market when you can only really invest in one or two at a time)
also - the heroic tangerines are a hugeeeee mistake to buy - they actually made me lose tangerines per second despite being the 2nd most expensive unit in the game... why??? if you're going to add that kind of dynamic to the game, you should really let the player know, especially when there's such a huge wait between the mutants and the 5d tangerine. it's frustrating to invest a lot of time into buying a bunch of the heroic ones, only to realize it's just taking you further and further away from your goal

GazThomas responds:

The gambling is actually very accurate, somebody on the subreddit tried it over 200 games and the odds were spot on:

It's pretty common to get losing or winning streaks in the short term but it averages out over time.

It's intentional that you can only gamble 100% or it gets too easy to game the system (I'm not going to say how but it came to light during beta testing).

Regarding the music and sound this game is meant to be played in the background while you are working/doing other things so I left those out. I suppose I could put some in though along with mute buttons like they have in clicker heroes though. That works pretty well.

Also regarding the heroes yes you can earn more tangerines with the mutants. But can you live with yourself knowing what you have done to the inhabitants of earth? It's a moral dilemma and reflects the real world. People who are willing to do bad things often end up richer. If you're not happy with the choice you made do a multiverse breach and do it differently. There is always another universe to experiment on :)

It won't unlock 100,000

Like it but it needs more. If I only get 2 coins per multiverse then this is going to take a very long time doing the same thing over and over and over and over. Overall I love it, but update it please.

[to the tune of i love rock n' roll]
♪ i love tangerines, so put another cat in the machine, baby ♪