For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

I spent lots of time on this game. I enjoyed the twist and the options of gameplay. I got to the 42 universe before I had to call it quits.

Great game, but after a few dozens universes I just found myself blocked. The screen displays an Evil parameter I didn't see before, I have 99,999,999 Test Tubes Tangerines but I can't click anywhere.

haha! this game is Awesome!
welll... i have killed everyone on the Earth and... ThoughBox is my best friend! :'(

Pizza Clicker,Cookie Clicker And Captalism tycoon are best. 3.5

I really like this game and I would rate it 5 starts, but when I was upgrading my improved efficiency more the game froze, naturally I refreshed the page.... repeatedly, but it only showed the main screen with the words "You are 0% evil" under the population tracker. The only thing I could buy if I could get more tangerines was something called Test Tube Tangerine which says I have 99,999,999. But I have no tangerines even from my starting tangerines or tangerine per second. It really saddens me that I can no longer play the game since I cannot do anything. I really hope the author does something about it :-/