Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Well done. Needs some buffs to still make clicking for tangerines worthwhile.

I spent lots of time on this game. I enjoyed the twist and the options of gameplay. I got to the 42 universe before I had to call it quits.

Great game, but after a few dozens universes I just found myself blocked. The screen displays an Evil parameter I didn't see before, I have 99,999,999 Test Tubes Tangerines but I can't click anywhere.

Not sure if I just haven't figured out how yet or if the game bugged but I can't buy the 100,000 tangerine upgrade so I'm kinda stuck. Fun game otherwise.

haha! this game is Awesome!
welll... i have killed everyone on the Earth and... ThoughBox is my best friend! :'(