For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

I really like the game, but I have a few small things to add. It would be nice to know how much the "building" is adding to your tangerines per seconds. The first buildings become irrelevant very quickly, could there be an option to make them atleast somewhat useful for longer than a few minutes? The god tangerine upgrade when changing the universe is imho somewhat overpowered and you only need to build those as soon as you got them.

One, if not the funnest idle game iv played. It really expands on the basic just sit and wait, then buy. the addition of the stock market, double or nothing, and achievements and perks really add an depth not seen in other idle games. It makes the player be able to do much more than click and wait.

kind of weird because I got a million tangerines in less than in hour and I got it in half a hour and its not giving me the reward for it IN GAME so and all the other things are fine but that one tiny thing there so I give it 4.5 stars

Game is uner update now?

The option of sound would have been great, and the stock market was a bit confusing. Other than that it was a great game.