For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Great game very addicting. I was just wondering if there is a save feature bcause I left my laptop on all night and I forgot to plug it in now I lost all the things I had. I had like 1.302 to the tenth power or something.

This game is sucha great time killer

The inside knowledge upgrade isnt working properly, sometimes it shows the + but the stock still loses value.

GazThomas responds:

There is still randomness that can cause it to go down a bit even when the stocks are in the "up phase".

this s a great game but as for suggestions I agree with chaos bot BUT making "gilded bonus" mutant tangerines is gonna be to OP. I for one barley got by during my run of this game due to th mutant tangerines. maybe add a new minigame or a extra tangerine thing

It's almost as addicting as Cookie Clicker, nice job. And I never knew that investing in Max Headroom would be so lucrative.