Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

I really love playing this game. But I had went off WiFi for an hour and when I came back to the game, everything reset. I was no longer in universe 3 and all my in game achievements were gone. But otherwise, this game is a great way to waste the time I have.

i loved this game at first, but then i discovered a game breaking glitch were you cant click the tangerine, the thought box only says i love my family, the population is forever 7200000000, death count is forever 0, the 3rd line of text says you are 0% evil, you can't move through the other boxes using the arrows, and the one upgrade that you can get it looks like is test tube tangerines #99999999 for 10000000000. if anyone else experienced this, help. (and before you say this is stupid nonsense or a joke, it is not. i am 100 percent serious. if i am lying, you can ban me for life.)

tangerine is love, tangerine is life

do u even tangerine bro?

I thought i was just a silly fruit farmer , then the mutants happened.....am i on the same game?