Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

Like it but it needs more. If I only get 2 coins per multiverse then this is going to take a very long time doing the same thing over and over and over and over. Overall I love it, but update it please.

I'm enjoying this game.
An interesting side challenge I've found is to balance out the Mutants, Heroes, and Gods. It's not easy to do, but at certain values, the number of humans spawned/second by the Gods can balance or near balance the number of humans killed/second by the Mutants. There's a little trick if you get the number of Heroes right, where the mutants spawn a few, lose a few slowly, then respawn another few over and over, cycling around the same number. If you get the three in balance, the population slowly climbs for about 14 seconds, then drops back down, then slowly climbs, and you can have a perfect balanced equilibrium of humans being spawned and fed to the stabilized Mutant population. I like to think I've found some sort of world peace or something. Anyway, I wanted to share that. Fun game!

This is definitely the game of the year!

Now that i have my (meth) TANGERINE empire i have to say that i wasted two hours of my life in something totally not productive and that probably i will die alone at the age of 71...

10/10

"picture yourself on a boat on a river, with TANGERINE trees and marmalade skyes"

haha! this game is Awesome!
welll... i have killed everyone on the Earth and... ThoughBox is my best friend! :'(

aw i killed everyone :(