Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

A fun, and really addicting tycoon! The Multiverse thing pretty much makes it all go on for all eternity too - if you let it. I appreciate that the medals didn't go so far, since the concept of just starting fresh over and over again just to make each fresh start faster doesn't sit too well with me. It's addicting, but at the same time it feels so utterly usefulness having to play the same scenario over and over just to get better results... though in writing, it sounds a lot like any regular session of practice; commitment. Anyway, I like the details, the creative upgrades, and the surplus of achievements if you want them. Multiverse breach animation is pretty nice too! And the stock exchange, gamble, ad screen etc, really plenty to do for variation. Good game!

-cd-

"I prefer Apples"

The option of sound would have been great, and the stock market was a bit confusing. Other than that it was a great game.

Multiverse Breach was a glorious moment T_T

Been playing this on some other site already, just finished it, including the Power Trader and Fulliverse. And I'm just gonna do it again on here because why not. It's a good game. It also made me love cats more. Because cats.

Would like to see a sequel or something similar in the future