Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

yay i love this game! i finally unlocked the offline gains and keep 45 days no play i was play today and....WAAAAAAAAAAAAH screen is withe and normal but bush is test tube and i have 99,9999999 and one cost 10,00000 what was that bug? if are a bug?

fun game. i kinda advise staying away from the betting though. you can win, but i find i often lose big and have a few small streaks of wins.

Its cool because u can actully kill people, not like cookie clickers that cookies are so good to the world

It's almost as addicting as Cookie Clicker, nice job. And I never knew that investing in Max Headroom would be so lucrative.

I was about to give this game a 5 stars after reaching the end, but then, sadly, it bugged, just after getting the perk Improved Efficicency at lvl 19.

Now the game is freezed. I can't buy any more building as the only one available is some ''Test tube tangerines'' for 10 000 000 000t each. I can't even click to get more tanjerines (anyway it would take years to get that much).

I googled it wondering if I was the only one : I'm not. Sadly nothing is done!

Please please please fix this bug! I love the game.