Reviews for "Tangerine Tycoon"

I really like this game and I would rate it 5 starts, but when I was upgrading my improved efficiency more the game froze, naturally I refreshed the page.... repeatedly, but it only showed the main screen with the words "You are 0% evil" under the population tracker. The only thing I could buy if I could get more tangerines was something called Test Tube Tangerine which says I have 99,999,999. But I have no tangerines even from my starting tangerines or tangerine per second. It really saddens me that I can no longer play the game since I cannot do anything. I really hope the author does something about it :-/

the 100,000 tangerine upgrade is something about the cat that appears near the tangerine machine. It will unlock or not according to your choice.

Not sure if I just haven't figured out how yet or if the game bugged but I can't buy the 100,000 tangerine upgrade so I'm kinda stuck. Fun game otherwise.

I really love this game! It's fun (and funny), addicting, and just a great time waster if you need to waste time in boredom. Though, I think I have a glitch or a bug or something. I have the Offline Gains ON, and it worked, but recently, I am not gaining anything offline now. I usually close the tab to let it work, but now I'm not gaining anything offline. Is there an easy fix that is just a bug or is it happening to other people?

I can't buy the 100.000 tangerines item, it stays locked