Reviews for "Newpoint Jail"

Overall, I think the idea is great. It's just I think a few things are broken. I pick up the plunger but I can't really do anything else. I love where it's going, just not where it is now.

RetroHawk responds:

Sorry.. Scripting errors.. There is more to the game than u think

There are some scripting errors... picked up the plunger three times.. still not in my inventory. Cannot continue.

No way to access your inventory (the button I presume to be the inventory button doesn't work) and poor visuals. The game-play also has a broken feeling to it (for example you pick up the plunger but can't use it, you turn around and it's back in its original place). I suggest you give this game a complete do-over.

RetroHawk responds:

Sorry, I worked on it and was so stressed when I found out it didn't work in game, I just gave up

Not entirely sure this is working as it should do. After looking around the cell several times and picking up the plunger, it still does not go to my inventory and I am doomed to wander in a circle. Either this is poorly play-tested or there is some hardcore pixel-hunting needed - Both of these are not good.

Pretty decent from the couple minutes I played and THIS WAS UPLOADED ON MY B-DAY! :D Also when I grabbed the plunger went to another screen in the game it went away.

Sorry bout that