Reviews for "Bonne Jenet tentacled"

Excellent first entry, Mister Pirrate. I assume SeƱor Hollywood is extremely pleased with the result. Can't think of anything to say that the other reviewers have not already said. Good line work, great expressions, etc. I generally prefer a little more... mess, cumwise, but my preferences aren't the important ones here, are they?

I do have one question, though. Did she deserve it?

of course not !! XD

thanks for your kind words :)

very hot love it

Animations are smooth the overall design of the art is nice, but it is a little blurry. Don't know if that was a design desicion or if its my computer. But I don't think its a major fault in the art so I believe a 4.5/5 is well deserved.

StudioPirrate responds:

It's neither a decision nor your computer, it's the compression in FLV when I export from After Effect to Flash that blurs everything. I've yet to find a way out of this without having a flash of 500Mb :/

sound effect would be nice

StudioPirrate responds:

i know but I still have to learn this and find good sexy sounds, I'm just an illustrator to begin with, so I still have lots to learn :)

really great but maybe you could of also added her stomach growing or inflating (however you want to put it) with each cum or egg

StudioPirrate responds:

there is many things that could have been added but it already took me a lot of time learning those tricks. I'll try to include them on a next project.
thanks for your comment and support my friend :)