Reviews for "Followers"

Cinematography, and visuals were great. Colors were nice, and the simulated handheld camera was a fun touch. My only recommendation would be to focus a bit more on the character animation. Everyone felt really stiff and weightless, but overall a really stunning piece.

why are they all walking as if they have shat their trousers?

and now the story never happened

Well, got to be honest, I didn't like it that much. It is great to see 3D animation here on newgrounds, but for me it was really distracting, probably because of the way characters moved. It was like they were walking on the clouds. No sense of gravity.
Other thing is that I didn't feel any emotion watching this. It wouldn't bother me that much if it wasn't obvious that you were going for emotional story. My opinion. I could be wrong about it.
I'm sorry, but nothing clicked here with me. It probably has a potential as a live action short movie with voices, but as it is, for me, it falls flat.
With all that said, I encourage you to continue 3D animation. I am really interested how much you can achieve in 3D ;)

Who the fuck holds a gun like that?

nice lighting and modeling.
Animation was sloppy, but I realise only one guy was doing it.
Modeling was nice and low poly.
Story was horrific.