Reviews for "Mach Speed"

Game is well made, although short!

1 word AMAZING it gave me the feeling like i was playing something realy easy at the start but then it became harder and i was like damn its an amazing game 5 stars for you sur

Benasaurous responds:

Thanks a lot! I tried to make to make the difficulty curve steady, but I know for some people it was uncomfortable. Glad you liked it!

Y U NO Have a save system D;
u hurt my kokoro, now i have to start all over again u.u

but otherwise, i love dynamics and the gameplay in gneral

Benasaurous responds:

Sorry D: I thought the game was short enough to warrant no save system. I'm glad you liked the game otherwise though!

Great gameplay and controls. Decent graphics. Interesting story.

If this sort of gameplay were adapted into a longer game with level selection, menus, bonus levels, a more comprehensive story, etc., I would certainly love to play it. It definitely gave off a Super Meat Boy vibe, and that's a really good thing.

Benasaurous responds:

Really glad you liked it! I would definitely consider making a sequel to this game because of all the feedback i'm getting.

I dunno if anyone else mentioned this fatal flaw yet, but when you die, the game freezes the browser and you would have to restart the entire browser. Other than that, it's a decent game.

Benasaurous responds:

I'm uncertain, but I think its from the particles I added in the game. Thanks for the review and the feedback!