Reviews for "Witch Hunt"

me;witch hunt is great! :D
lucrea;what did you hust say
me;(shit)b..but its great
lucrea;WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!
me;w.....witch
and now i died bye suffocation of her boobs.
rip me 6.06pm(UTC+08:00) 19/1/15(dd/mm/yy).

thanks for the 5 stars before dying! XD

there is one more thing that I not understood (send me a privet massage):
how can I get more alter seeds?

vipervgames responds:

finish the game and you'll get up to level 25!

I like this, so far graphics make for a good pass time

Great game!

Has a great fun-factor, as well as great design and artwork. A fun game with a beautiful color scheme and wonderful main character! Got to love them boobs on her. I won't lie, it was a joy to be rewarded with that after completing each level.

All around it was a great game, good work!

4.5/5

-rebellyus

You have my thanks!

Great game! I will warn you now, I tend to be most critical/wordy when reviewing games I like the most, so be prepared for a small essay.
A few levels were a little too long and tedious, but otherwise this game has everything you need for a decent shooter (I don't think it even needed the fanservice, although SOME people obviously appreciated it).
The upgrade system is great, allowing for maximum customization (at least until the end when you need ALL the upgrades :-P). It would have been nice if there were a couple more cutscenes, maybe to introduce the bosses or new areas (i.e. why are there now zombies instead of goblins?).
Finally, there's the matter of trophies/medals. I think the fact that trophies bring benefits is a great motivator. Plus, it somewhat reduces the need for grinding. However, the medals still aren't working quite right. It stopped letting me receive medals sometime around when I earned the Rune Master. This was also the time I found the goldrush, but I hit no on the confirmation. Maybe if you made the game double-check which medals should be unlocked when loading the game?
Anyway, critique aside, this is one of the best flash shooters I've seen. 9/10