Reviews for "Witch Hunt"

A very fun and amusing game with an attractive art style, lovable and sexy protagonist and simple yet fun mechanics!

I'm probably one of the only newgrounders to give this a four and not a five. And that is I tend to find some mechanics in games kind of, eh. I love the animation, it felt like the actual author creates anime for a living. The dialogue is not it's best, if you could play a game with a blind fold, some duct tape to cover the screen, and have the eyes to see through duct-tape, then that shouldn't be a problem. It's funny too when the Main enemies have better dialogue, not trying to be a jerk but I'm trying to be as wordy and critical as possible. The main character's dialogue is the point that irritates me, She tries to seem like a total show-off sometimes which I will admit would be handy for later character development but will cause some dents. The music is great, It fits what the game is about perfect.

The enimies are challenging, but there are some things just about the game mechanics that just, run over. The bouncing breasts in my face and other fetishistic things you show to me doesn't mean I will be aroused by it, which is once the Zero Punctuation creator said on Bayonetta. Now, I will have my word this review is only by the first level. So this is basically first impressions but since my interest in defense games are dire I can't really continue but you done a great job balancing some things. There is more flaws and other things to cover but since I'm a lazy butt. I can't do that. This game Gets a 8/10 I would play again if it weren't for a my dire taste in game like these.

Very Satisfying! The final boss is a bit hard because of the stupid dragons.

Great game! I will warn you now, I tend to be most critical/wordy when reviewing games I like the most, so be prepared for a small essay.
A few levels were a little too long and tedious, but otherwise this game has everything you need for a decent shooter (I don't think it even needed the fanservice, although SOME people obviously appreciated it).
The upgrade system is great, allowing for maximum customization (at least until the end when you need ALL the upgrades :-P). It would have been nice if there were a couple more cutscenes, maybe to introduce the bosses or new areas (i.e. why are there now zombies instead of goblins?).
Finally, there's the matter of trophies/medals. I think the fact that trophies bring benefits is a great motivator. Plus, it somewhat reduces the need for grinding. However, the medals still aren't working quite right. It stopped letting me receive medals sometime around when I earned the Rune Master. This was also the time I found the goldrush, but I hit no on the confirmation. Maybe if you made the game double-check which medals should be unlocked when loading the game?
Anyway, critique aside, this is one of the best flash shooters I've seen. 9/10