Reviews for "Witch Hunt"

It's alright.
Maybe it's because I only got 2 or 3 levels before getting bored, but...I found the following:
1) Lightning is way OP.
2) Ice is useful because it hits multiple enemies multiple times
3) Fire sucks. Not only is there no explosion or anything, but it deals lower damage overall than ice, travels slower, only hits one opponent, is summoned slower... it's really useless.

So the game was "use lightning unless someone started getting in close, then switch to ice, then switch back to lightning".

I dunno, with only 3 stacks to use and having them that imbalanced, I just got bored.
This is just a personal thing, I guess, but I would find this game more entertaining if you could switch between different attacks in the same element (like say... buttons 1-3 for what attack you were using and q-e for which element)

vipervgames responds:

the game offers way more than that. of course you have to play a bit longer to see all that. can't blame you tho. thanks for trying still!

Why is it pink. Red would be a better fit I'd say. Fringes would be a bit much I guess.. *wink*

vipervgames responds:

coin toss said pink, sorry.
you can also turn fanservice off in the options.

Panty shots + tower defense? There's no way my little tower defense game can be this cute.
Really nice game. Loved the graphics.

thankyou!

De très jolis graphismes, un gameplay simple et attirant grâce à sa notion d'upgrades et de medailles. Rien de bien neuf dans tout ça mais le jeu le fait bien. C'est du jeu de defense qui fonctionne et qui est long et complet.

my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC4NyDA0QCQ

vipervgames responds:

Thanks doc! I wish I understood the review tho. Priceless reaction on the win screen haha.

me;witch hunt is great! :D
lucrea;what did you hust say
me;(shit)b..but its great
lucrea;WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!
me;w.....witch
and now i died bye suffocation of her boobs.
rip me 6.06pm(UTC+08:00) 19/1/15(dd/mm/yy).

thanks for the 5 stars before dying! XD