Reviews for "What will you choose?"

Epic, in my childhood, I ALWAYS PICK CHARMANDER AND I ALWAYS WILL

HAHAHAHA. This is easily the best and funniest movie I've seen in a while. Great.

Hahaaa, so fun! He really should've gone with Squirtle though! Doesn't he see them shades? That swag? That unbelievable lyrical flow and flashy appearance? A masterful musical performance for each of the three Pokemon, masterful in the order they're presented, and plenty of fun on the side. Nice mix of sprites and others, and all within that familiar GB frame! But... isn' this in Color? Nice work!

-cd-

Oh my god, this is my first time on the site in years, and this is the greatest thing I've ever seen. I needed this today.

God man. I remember all those years ago when I first played Blue version and being in the same spot. No bulbapedia or iphone to help out. Just my seven year old instincts, which told me that the little fire lizard definitely had the most badass potential. BOY was I right. I admit Blastoise was a lot cooler than I expected, but when I found out about Venusaur, I smirked and looked even more fondly upon my level 88 Charizard :D Great flash and reeeally good song writing. The Charmander part was superb.