Reviews for "King Dugan's Dungeon ep.3"

Great as always :)
However, I can't understand those bad-controls-moaners... If a character has 8 directions to move, I can't think of a better solution than using the numpad. Furthermore DROD's controls have been like this since 1997 and anyone who is eager to play and master this game will get accustomed to the controls faster than to the brainteasing situations.
I think it's an awesome game, even if it seemed to be easier than the original version at some points, but that also can be just me "replaying" something I already know.
Keep up the good work :)

W

I remember this game: the best in turns - logical and easy to master hehe.. I did not think that I will play it yet

What's with the yellow doors you can't get through on the tenth level?

I ended up enjoying this game, even though it was pretty frustrating. I couldn't quite understand how to get out of some situations. It really is quite a complicated game. It's all the more satisfying when you succeed in it. I think the graphics could be a tad better, though. It's a nice, big game.

I managed to get one secret medal. Well, it wasn't that difficult. It is fun when you get to kill those cockroaches. I'm glad they don't all respawn at once. It's nice to see the little things going on.

I have not played DROD before, back in the day like some people seem to.

This is a nice and tough puzzler. I usually think flash games are way too easy, but in this game I've so far only cleared a few of the non-tutorial rooms. My only gripe is that the sound is a little bit irritating; you might want to check out some other puzzle games to see what sort of music they used and what type of music works well, but that can be forgiven.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the controls? You can customize them if you want by pressing Esc and redefining them. Or if you mean that you don't like only being able to swing your sword 45 degrees at a time... well, that's part of what makes this a puzzle game and not a hack 'n slash dungeon crawler.