Reviews for "King Dugan's Dungeon ep.3"

I remember this game: the best in turns - logical and easy to master hehe.. I did not think that I will play it yet

Great as always :)
However, I can't understand those bad-controls-moaners... If a character has 8 directions to move, I can't think of a better solution than using the numpad. Furthermore DROD's controls have been like this since 1997 and anyone who is eager to play and master this game will get accustomed to the controls faster than to the brainteasing situations.
I think it's an awesome game, even if it seemed to be easier than the original version at some points, but that also can be just me "replaying" something I already know.
Keep up the good work :)

W

I like the controll scheme, its deliberately stupid and i love it xD
The music was not really impressive but i love the tutorial voice.

Rubbish controls....

I think a great many players are expecting a classic action RPG dungeon crawler. This game is closer to a puzzle game, or even a strategic game such as chess. The controls game me the most difficultly. I I blame muscle memory for that. Patience is a virtue when playing this game, and it helps that the enemy AI follows certain patterns that you can take advantage of. Now I have to waste 10-15 minutes figuring out how to kill a single roach in the secret room. x_x