Reviews for "Find Sneaky Dungeon"

319 seconds :)

keep um coming m8.

Loved the ingame music, it was a nice twist on Bach. As for the puzzles I think they are below par here. They are hard not in the sense that you need good combinatoric skills they are already "solved" you just have to randomly apply them to the locks.....not really fun. The casket in the end...more precisely the little surface you had to click was really cheap.

I like the vibrant music at the beginning and the end, but not the one played during the game.

Puzzles are easy to solve with the clues available. Found Sneaky the cat in 295 seconds. c:

Love your games, SD! A lot of times, your games are pretty easy, but this one actually took a bit of brain power. Thanks for adding medals, by the way, I earned them all. One thing I would have done slightly differently is that you can only click one area on the coffin to get Sneaky out. I wish you could click anywhere. That's all, though. Great game!