For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 15 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Find Sneaky Dungeon"

There's some things that are just iconic, and SD games art is now a classic.
As always, the play is very smooth, puzzles logical and the story line short but linear.
And it's the Front Page for you!

Sneaky really gets stuck in the most obscure places! :) Twas another nice puxxle quest. Keep it going!

-cd-

Very good, I liked the Bach-esque game music. Simple and short, longer would be better and having Dracula popping up trying to beat you to the cat would add necessary pressure to save Sneaky. 1 second...nah 135 seconds.

Your games are cute and well made, if a bit simple and childish. And yet despite this, I can't seem to complete any without consulting a walkthrough for at least one puzzle... >_<

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks so much! I know exactly how you feel! :)

241 seconds.