Reviews for "Jim's Grim Story"

Nice game, liked the concept... but with lots of bugs. When you die, the time and the mission mark doesn't reset and when the time ends, the "try again" button don't work.

DaedalusGames responds:

Thank you a lot for playing. I uploaded a new update (1.41). Unfortunately, my previous updates did not upload but I addressed some of the bugs you encountered and their fixes should be present in this update. Please play my game again, if you'd like, and I hope you enjoy it more.

I've talked to Flint, Speedy, Dr. Rubble, Dwayne and Pebbles. Now what? I've tried to enter every house, interact with every person and animal, slid under that big grey bolder a few times. I have part of a purple square left and three red ones. Right now, i have Mrs. Austin cornered for lack of anything else to do.

After reading the intro, I'm not so sure I want to continue on with this game. I don't like the idea of kids decorating their room with other people's pets and the neighbors, too. I don't know, it doesn't sound like a fun game at all.

I'm not sure how to rate this. I'm stuck, I don't know where to go after talking to all those people and I'm not sure I like the story line.

DaedalusGames responds:

I understand your matter concerning questionable content. I assure that Jim's Grim Story communicates a humanistically significant story, but it is, however, made for a mature audience.

Kids a psychopath. Git a mini map pls

I don't know what to do after I collect all the rocks, I'm stuck, there are no clear instructions or anything, I give up. The game needs a map. The idea was interesting, but I don't know how to finish this.

DaedalusGames responds:

Thank you a lot for playing. I uploaded a new update (1.41) that I hope indicates what you should do enough for you to advance. Please play again, if you like.

If you feel that, by the end of the game, a mini-map is still needed, please let me know. I'd very much appreciate it.