Reviews for "Jim's Grim Story"

this was actually pretty good :)
believe me, I had fun playing this game xD
but, can you make a run button, please? :3 I don't like to slide everytime I lost my patience xD

BTW, you aren't supposed to go inside the houses. After finding the rocks, you'll have to find some knives, which is located behind the houses, not inside :)
after that, you'll have to kill some cows. And on this stage, the peoples will come chasing after you and kill you. So, be careful on this stage.

That's the stage I've played, since I got killed after killing all the cows and went to his home xD great game, though ^^
4.5 stars because it still needs some improvisation on the graphic, but the plot is excellent! kinda have a goosebumps here, guys xD

DaedalusGames responds:

Thank you a lot for playing and for being so kind. Could you please edit-in a spoiler header in your comment?

You seemed to have had a full experience with Jim's Grim Story. However, if you like, please play again, and if you have any feedback, let me know. I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks a great deal.

Not bad i like the story and all but the time thing makes me feel too rushed to talk to the rock,knifes, and cows but overall pretty good game keep it up!

This is a sad story, but I did enjoy playing. There just some bugs to be fix. I never get a chance to complete the story cause everytime I died time reduces, and I just died 3 times and I can't even replay. Second, when I died and replayed, the pets I killed don't exist anymore but the names still do.
A little advice that if there's a option a find mom instead of killing for another ending, that will be satisfying. :)

Top-down view is a pretty interesting approach to this type of game, feels like they're usually regular 3D, and what's even better: it doesn't lag! Even if the game world seems quite large. So many of these Unity games usually do. Jump animation looks a bit odd when you're not really jumping over anything, and I wish you could move faster when you want to move a larger distance (seems that'd be the dash key, which actually makes you slide/jump?), but overall controls are fluent, graphics/music good, and there seems to be a story too. I can't figure out how to interact though, nothing mentioned about that under 'How to Play'. It seems those orange checkpoints should have some purpose but... what do they do? Anyway, looks like a good game!

-cd-

the general idea seemed somewhat interesting, but I don't know where to go after i get all the rocks, so I can't do anything. :( I would love it if you comment on the game I just made, if you don't mind.

DaedalusGames responds:

Thank you a lot for playing. I uploaded an update that hopefully indicates what you should do after obtaining your first collection of pets.