Reviews for "Walk to the door"

That was really interesting and challenging, but not too much! It really makes you think and plan ahead. Having to have good strategy skills and a fast hand, and being able to stay focused instead of watching him walk. I had to redo a few times on some of the levels. But once I learned what each thing did and what I needed to do, it was no problem. Great game!

It'd be awesome if you could add more levels at some point :P I don't wanna stop playing.

Credit where credit is due for being innovative, I just didn't really find it fun.

awesome game should try out

Unique idea and instantly got it without having to read instructions.
This is the kind of game design I like.
-John Mark

Very nice and fresh concept! I really like how you can inspired like that by Windows interface, hahay. But the BGM is too monotone i think, it brainwashed me :D