Reviews for "NK - Nine Circles (SyCx1's dNb Remix)"

It was an ok remix, but the whole song just seemed drowned out. NK's songs aren't really the best for dnb.

It's an drum and bass remix, so it's good to be that genre, i think.

What did I just listen to D:

SyCx1 responds:

kids these days.. don't you know anything?

I think the bassline is too.... acid-y?? But the beat is nice, and it sounds really cool around 2:10. Good job

Is this a remix or a bootleg?
Did you actually have the files to remix it with?
Just curious

And I don't really like Nine Circles in general xd
It's a good remix though :)

SyCx1 responds:

i made a skeleton with new beats and a bassline in FL studio and imported the .mp3 of nine circles in and tweaked it a little bit with some gross beat and a quick beat matching technique and i've used the same method on like 5 random tracks this week it doesn't take very long once you have a skeleton with a nice progression.

I didn't really like nine circles either. my kid loves it though so i made this lol. i'm more into dNb than dubstep.

the bassline and dNb beat are from my skeleton while the rest is the .mp3 with a timing tweak on it.