Reviews for "Stick Squad - 2"

Sometimes I call bullshit on the missions. All targets dead, nothing alerted, but because it wasn't done in the way you wanted it done, the mission fails.

TIP: There is a logic pattern.
TIP: When all enemies are dead without alerting anyone it doesn't matter what kind of pattern you think should be seen, what matters is that all objectives were met perfectly.

Make sure the mouse is locked onto the flash window. Losing control over the scope because the mouse strayed outside the window is annoying.

A sniper game where you are not allowed to think creatively in your progress is no good. Obviously some effort has been put into this game, but the experience the player has is poor.

When you record voices for a game try not to ruin the atmosphere by having a vacuum cleaner in the background of one and a tower fan near another.

This could've been done a lot better, that is why I only give you 2½ stars.

its as good as the first one, but the translation in Spanish isnt 100% accurate, feels like using a online traductor, you should want to check that out if a third part is going to be done.

Love it. Make.MOAR!!

Slick, simple and addicting sniper action, with a story to backup the gameplay! Everything looks and plays great. Nice game!

-cd-

This game is hot and available on Google Play too !! I go get it now!