Reviews for "Stick Squad - 2"

well thats was interesting,if there is medals for it, it will be awesome! and arabic translation is not that accurate,Google translate Bad in Arabic translation, you need to work on that one. but its still great after all :D

Good game, though I have to report a bug. The shooting range in Canada doesn´t really work. Also the hints are not really helpfull in my oppinion. But as said, other than that, really good game!

Awesome game. I feel it's better than the first one. I found this game to be a lot funnier than the original without having to sacrifice any quality. The only flaw is that I wish there were medals for this game. That is the only thing keeping it from my 5 star rating. I'm psyched for the next installment.

It would be great if the requirement of 3 stars in missions is indicated.

Brutal!

as good as the first.
I love these games cause they make me feel so dirty

I got stuck on the aeroplano though... I powered that pistol too the max before I figure (thanks wlakthrough) to keep banging away at that windscreen eh bro