Reviews for "TD-One Shall Stand"

ah yes a story I can relate to

Mmm, I can relate to this one! Well, apart from that thing about going to art school, drawing art... that thing. Thanks for another entertaining episode, of which the only slightly annoying feature was that clipping audio in the intro. Keep it going!

-cd-

Love your work man. I kinda had the same thing you went through and realized art school actually isn't for me. Sucks because I don't know what to do man, everyone told me "hey you draw good. You going to an art school?" and I am all like "Heck yeah I am." Kinda glad I didn't because I went to a try out thing and relearned everything I already knew. I can't wait to see what is the next episode is.

Not to be too SERIOUS or something.. but as hard on others as the last animation was.. you were harder on yourself this time. Seeing as the entire series dances between self mocking and naval gazing, moi being surprised is not happening.

Good GOD I love your work! I got a SERIOUS giggle from the intro soundtrack (DARE! dare to be all your.. ow.. I'll stop singing.. ow.. pencils hurt!) I also loved the late nite comp lighting. It turned out flat out gorgeous!

The references to the other episodes would be hilarious writing.. if it weren't like.. true.. looking back and laughing at your history and self is a tool you have certainly honed.

Thank you, as always, for the art.

I did something just like this, but i was sent to do it for troubled youth in the winter. They did some many dumb things in their life that it was hard to look at them as normal people. i helped the best way i did, but i don't feel like I did anything. Still I feel like I tried my best.