For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Strikeforce Kitty 2"

Loads of bugs/ freezes and stuff...

Had fun playing, but there are quite a few things that anoy me:
-Lvl 20 is purely RNG
-in Lvl 18 the map doesn't fit the drawing, it is impossible to reach Link
-this game laggs so hard and it's not because of my PC or internet connection, i can play BF4 perfectly fine and have a 100k connection...
-sometimes you fall off platforms, if you land on the edge
-you have to defeat every enemy at least 3 times to get the full gear, that means you have to play some levels over 10 times to get 100%
-when you add an artifact to clothing it doesn't show the stats of the upgraded one
-some upgrades didn't change the stats at all (pikachu)
-no option to sort the clothes according to certain stats
-you can't see the total bonus of a complete set/ compare complete sets (it's annoying to always add up the values)

things i liked:
-multiple routes through the levels
-a lot of special abilities
-i recognized a lot of the costumes
-good music

I really love this game (so kawaii >w<) but the lag is too bad to give it a full five stars. Even when I take my mouse off the screen, the cats are just so slow. I mean I hardly have a beefy computer but I can run a Flash game just fine most of the time. This game takes a lot of grinding, which I don't mind for the most part, but it would be a lot more bearable without the lag.

GOOD game.i love you game,because we like game is good.because you can free that Footballl and can train your cat to them all be 100 percent

I'm enjoying this game so much, still without finishing but it's awesome, so many costumes, love it, my neko cosplayer army is just awesome. The levels are entertaining, and it's not too hard or too easy to get 100% of the level. Simple gameplay but it's just enough, could have a deeper gameplay but this is ok.