Reviews for "Strikeforce Kitty 2"

That's quite a progress from v.1... down the hill. Both versions are unbelievably CPU-hungry (I for once coded an isometric scene with motions, animations and thousands of objects per map and it lagged about that badly... back in 2009), no optimization, no graphics caching. The v.1 was yet elegant in its simplicity and thus playable, the v.2 is disappointment, sorry for putting it in a harsh way.

Can someone help me with level 11? I cant seem to get 100% on it.

Me comments about it.,

Intro is pretty cute, sad how the foxes attack them!
It is a bit hard, like a tycoon game.
Other then that I say that this is a cat game, and Im a cat lover, I LOVE IT!

Really good fun, the amount of costume choice is awesome ;D Not sure how much more powerful the super versions are... low stats super powered characters got further in level 20 then high stats normal character, they're definitely better but I'm not sure by how much xD

Training could do with a speed up function, menu's are alright once you get used to them. Overall I had great fun with this game! Almost got 100% completion, worked out how to get to every character but after finishing the game there wasn't much point xD (Unless theres a bonus level?)

This lag pisses me off!