Reviews for "Strikeforce Kitty 2"

5 hours straight of this game trying to get 100% on all levels i played on till I found out there's no achevements this game is still addicting, it practilly has all of my favorite game, anime, show and movies' caracter outfit! 5 stars

Game play is interesting. A group of four kittens battle with some foxes, collect food, and pass a finish point in order to move on to the next location. When you win a battle, you can get a piece of a full set costume. Each full set of costumes rewards a kitten with a special ability (e.g., ability to break through barriers with "no cats", see the invisible objects, and see traps). Apart from the costumes, the kittens can be trained in terms of strength, stamina, and walking speed. Having got defeated by the second boss twice, I decided to stop playing because it might take up another hour to train the kittens before I succeeded.

Graphics and animations are lovely. It's just walking the kittens and waiting for the battles to finish take up too much time. I wish there is a fast forward button so that one can complete the game in a shorter time.

Like, Game Super

Ok, it's REALLY cool!!!! :D
(.5 because I thought it could be a bit faster....)

its the best game