For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Strikeforce Kitty 2"

With this type of game I meet for the first time and, unfortunately, it is not anything unique, strange game controls in the game and there is no possibility of escaping from the battle than to skip the enemy really silly ,music is fine but the game is weak.

Fun for the first hour or so, but the amount of grinding required on every single level is preposterous. I'm probably at level 30 on every stat on the 8th level, I always upgrade to the best costumes for the given levels, and I have collected everything in each level so far, and I am still always greeted by one enemy in each level that can pretty much kill characters with one hit each. WTF?

There's definitely a difficulty spike at the final level. A lot is left to luck since the two group of four enemies are generated at random, if they happen to be mostly ranged, you are screwed.

You should get all your cats to have all stats above 40, one cat in a costume with HP regeneration by fish cookies. The order should 2 ranged guys, 1 melee, and 1 ranged in front. This way will guarantee you absorb 2 hits without any casualty.

Great game. How do the artifacts work?

Found a nice glitch.. if you jump into a group of 2 enemies your melee guy gets a free hit.