Reviews for "Hockey Dad"

honestly i though this game was gonna be crap,, but it was really enjoyable to be honest,, with suto simpson looking characters and short but fun gameplay and on the plus side it had medals ,, make some more of these and i will love you

Aprime responds:

Hahaha! Might do, eventually.
Why did you think it would be crap? Send me a PM. I'm curious xD

just hold A and your a winner everytime

Aprime responds:

Could do, but then you don't get the medals for whacking the chair.

I decided to tell the good people on TV Tropes about this. Look for it under "De-fictionalization" in the western animations tab!

Hahah, that's awesome! Thanks man :3

I love the Simpsons, now make Cereal Killer, the game where you give cereal mascots what's coming to them. (DEATH!)

Larry the Looter is next in regards to Simpson defictionalizations :D

Awesome, and a classic!

I loved this skit on The Simpsons, and I love it even more now that I get to play it first-hand! I enjoyed playing this game over, and over simply for nostalgic purposes.

Adding medals was a good choice too. Makes playing the game just that much better.

Great work.

4/5

-fj

Aprime responds:

Haha, great! Glad you enjoyed! Adding medals to games is fun! :)