Reviews for "NG Levels 2014"

I stand by my comment that there REALLY needs to be a separate category for gadgets altogether. I don't click on something classified as a game expecting to find a gadget, and I miss out on a lot of cool gadgets because I mistake them for games that actually have objectives and end up too frustrated to try them out. That said now that I know what this is, it's very cool and actually something that helps archive the site's features quite well.

Cyberdevil responds:

Yeah, the categories movies and games don't really cover everything, a movie with interactive elements.. is it a game? A game with animated sequences... is it a movie? Plenty of gray area there too. ;) Anyway, I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment!

Hey 3rd place way to start the year!
Congrats man.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks man, I couldn't have been more surprised this morning when I popped up the P-Bot post to review! :) Last time I submitted a level gadget most responses went along the lines of: 'this isn't a game'... Seems the audience has truly matured! Maybe all those Reddit users coming back has filled this place with a longing for nostalgia and NG wisdom, maybe it's the 20th Anniversary coming up that's letting users once again appreciate the rich history of this place, maybe I just submitted this thing at just the right time or happened to have a loading screen everybody liked. Whatever it was I am honored! :D

Pretty nifty little gadget. Spent about twenty minutes fiddling with it. Liked seeing all of the various levels, and it was a nice touch to include the Halloween icons. Most of the folks I see on the BBS are my life or usually 30-40+ in terms of levels.

Cyberdevil responds:

Good thing not even the highest levels take a full year to attain huh, could be a lifetime of depositing. :) Thanks for the review!

Surprised I didnt see any of these sooner. But better late than never.

Although chances are someone already did still this is a handy guide for newbies and veterans alike just to see all the level icons :3

Anyway once again see you in 2015!

Cyberdevil responds:

Level gadgets in general or just the ones I've made? It's becoming a tradition now. ;)

Yeah, there are plenty of guides out there, but as far as I know there is only one more that deals with the newer icons. It's like... people were more interested about the site itself in the old days! Anyway, there's a link to a playlist of level gadgets in the Halloween edition if you're interested, along with the source images.

I see you! ;) Thanks for the reviews man!

Awesome and informative, CD!

I won't lie, although this is just the levels and typical information like that; I couldn't stop surfing through all the levels and auras, jamming to the Endless Handbag Loop. It's always a good time.

Also, I have only recently returned to Newgrounds, so seeing all of the Halloween levels was very interesting. Did they only last for Oct. 31st? Or was it a full month kind of thing?

Above all awesome work dude, and only 365 days till the next one! Hahaha.

4/5

~AJ~

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks for the good review AboboJoe! Glad you liked it!

It was more than a day, probably about a month, I'm guessing some time October - some time November, though I can't recall how long exactly. Hey, maybe you remember the old Halloween icons though? Or the Christmas icons? Hope they'll do one of those next year, would be a good reason for a new edition! :)