Reviews for "Ponyvania v1.1"

I have to say that I loved quite a few things about this, but on the other hand it's in need of serious work. I hope you get all the support you need/want, because I want to see something, bigger and much better, rise from this "prototype" I guess you can call it.
Long story short, keep going, I'd love to see this idea gain wings, because so far it's pretty darn good!(aside from the parts that need more work)

Solid art and animation, but missing a lot of the basic little touches that make your usual work enjoyable. The characters have awkward facial and eye animation with little to no response to the actions taking place in the game. Fluttershy will often look off to the side at a wall at any point during the act as if bored by the whole ordeal, and Applejack seems to have either smile or slightly coy smile in response to any and all speeds and holes being used. Cumming animation on the part of the girl seems to be little more than a twitch of the leg which just makes the whole thing feel hollow.

I'm sure with some time and some stretch goals this might be your best work yet, but as it is it's not worth playing.

5 stars because I really want those other scenes add, but other than that I love the vampire part.

NSFW for sure and you best be 19+ - Favorite part is on Applejack roped up.. Very nice and too adorable. Thought I don't want to be so critical because I'm sure it takes much work to get these together.. so maybe you still have free time to make more.. so far enjoyed all Applejacks Flashes, Polly Esther and Trixe Treat and Pistachio the Squirrel ^_^ - Sorry for the 4.5 :(

this is the first time i seen vaginal sex O_O.