Reviews for "Album Cover Parodies"

This was really funny (I really liked the Michael Jack Son/Dad joke, for some reason) and sometimes even stumped me. I loved the Björk/Homogenic question - everyone totally forgets that she was a thing in the 90's! The art is accurate and original. Another thing that I really liked about it is that it didn't stick to one genre of music. Anyway, in short, I really enjoyed it!!!

Munguia responds:

Thanks Dionysusandpan, im glad you like it, The other day i was watching Sucker Punck movie Bjork was there with Army of me full song, :)

Oooh Mixing it up a bit I see?

Nice art, but like Bspenc said, the blurring was poor in several places. And I believe that the Nirvana one wasn't pixelated at all. Still, nice to see you branch out and try more 'pop' art (not sure if that's the right term) over classical paintings.

These games are always pretty fun. I knew a surprising amount of these album covers. My only suggestion is that you needed to blur out the name of the albums a little more. You could tell the of the album or band/artist sometimes even with the name being blurred out.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play Bspenc, you are right, i just upload a new version with extra pixel blur, :)