Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

Sorry to tell ya but.... I cant even play this game! And i love this type of games!....

Its like a can of cola, but you dont got any fingernails!

I got the "Choose language" screen, i choose and click proceed... and click it again... again.... nothing!

What im doing wrong?

D-mah responds:

I truly have no idea. I don't think I've heard about something like this before. Maybe you could try a different browser?

Wow! This is one of the most in depth and complex games I have ever seen on NG. The game could use some better visuals but with the amount of complexity involved here I don't miss it. I played for a few hours already but got myself into a situation where I had to travel too far and could not carry enough supplies to make the journey so I kept dying. That was kind of a bummer. I'm sure that I was missing something though I am planning on starting over anyways. Great job on the game and i'm looking forward to playing more.

Brilliant! I just wish I had the time to complete it! So involved and in-depth, a lot of effort went into this game so thanks a lot!

Can you please fix slavery reputation bug?

This was a great game. you are really talented. i hope caravaneer 3 (if you ever make one) is even better than this. i would support you 100% if you ever decide to make caravaneer 3 a fully fledged game on steam.