Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

i bet this game is really good.

but it's wall of tet after wall of text after wall of text and i am too lazy to read all of that

I liked the world building. This 'after the bomb' kind of nomadic lifestyle was done to almost obsessive detail. I didn't mind the combat. After seeing the nomadic tribes, I kind of wished the player character was from one of them - it would seem more organic to the story and make me feel more connected to the world. Its a damn good idea of a game. But not a game I'd play myself, but props given.

I'd give it all five stars but the spelling and grammar could use some revising. That aside it was a very entertaining game. Seems like you drew inspiration from Fallout... seriously like the entire story from the first Fallout game was summed up in this game lol.

carry cap per person is a little low (about 5% in my opinion) and some things are very annoying such as that people in your caravan do not carry if you do not pay them during travel BUT still eat your food and water.

overall a good time killer with decent story from what I played

good game but kinda complicated.... but still good (its just a minor complaint no need to flame)