Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

carry cap per person is a little low (about 5% in my opinion) and some things are very annoying such as that people in your caravan do not carry if you do not pay them during travel BUT still eat your food and water.

overall a good time killer with decent story from what I played

Between the old Caravaneer and this one, I feel the balancing has become... off. The game has become much more difficult. While players are given much more freedom and a LOT more to control about their groups and whatnot, a lot goes unexplained. For example, if you do not eat enough food, you become thin. When you become thin (the term used in game is emaciated, had to look it up just to know what was going on) you lose physical points, when you lose out on physical you lose carry weight. Then you get stuck in the middle of the desert with no food or water. Now what?

If and when this receives an update, a more in-depth tutorial would be a must. As it stands, this is just stupidly confusing and there seems to be just one challenge after another, with little guidance in the way of solving it.

Until a better tutorial or at least some better form of guidance (and I'm not talking about the 5 whole webpages worth of guides) comes out, 3.5/5 is really all I can see this game getting.

good game but kinda complicated.... but still good (its just a minor complaint no need to flame)

I really like this style of game, but you can lose EVERYTHING in a single mistake.
I went to ALKUBRA region and made a lot of money, then, when I went to tribal region, I bought things where they usually were needed, but everything was changed =O, Kivi werent producing those colored shirts, they needing that D=, and I bought leather for 800, and everywhere I wanted to sell was 13,70-20, that got me down -.-", i spent like 30,000 and sold for 1,000 ....
Should tell that in wiki, the kivi x drekar war changed EVERYTHING =D
It's a very nice game, very complicated, but nice.

Is this game still in Beta?