Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

There's a bug at one point in the game where you need to get a book from some raiders and read it before i give it to him. But when you read the book it doesn't register as being "read," so when you go to give it to him you get the option "i have ur book but i still need it" and he's like "lol cool" and then nothing.

Other than that, great game. The combat camera can be finicky and sometimes when I try to click on an opponent to shoot them the register area is so tiny i accidentally click NEXT to them and then oops my ranged combatant is next to a guy with a katana, but other than that I like it. The plot and setting is kind of a poor man's Fallout, but that's not a bad thing, it's a fun concept to play around with.

I would like a more consistant soundtrack? There's a lot of times where you're sitting in silence so i ended up just muting the whole thing and putting on my own music.

My first 3 attempts...
Step 1: Hire mercenary for more carry weight.
Step 2: Accidentally run into a group of Drekar Raiders.
Step 3: My new mercenary loses HP... Lowering his carry weight and getting me stuck out in bum-fuck nowhere.
Step 4: Die a lonely death.

really fun,, and i find this reallly unique,,gives me a fallout kinda feel

Feels like Mount and Blade: Warband