Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

When I saw this on the front page, I almost cheered. I absolutely loved the first game, and this one is even better. Graphics, story, mechanics- no complaints.
Minus half a star because now it'll be a week before I get any work done. Curse you.

I noticed an error in combat.When your character is surrounded on four sides, the 5th enemy never moves and the turn never ends.The faces....could use some work. Good game though.

This game is really good, its a really fun and addictive game, however you will take quite awhile in the beginning to understand what to do. Overall the game was great, but i still don't know how to get medicine! Anyone care to tell me?

The only flaw that bothers me is that you have to grind a lot or you won't stand a chance against the stronger enemies. But I suppose it is realistic.

This game will crush you if you are not willing to learn and study it, but that is what it is supposed to be, a realistic post-apocalyptic wasteland.

A very fun, challenging and diverse game. You have many paths you can take to acquire the necessary power needed to flourish in the game. Will you choose to be an honest merchant, a give them what they want smuggler or a stone cold raider that takes whatever they want? This choice and many more are yours to make.

With an interesting story, modern pop culture references, and bleak setting this game has elements that many different types of gamers can enjoy.

Just be warned this game is hard and will kill you if you make mistakes. Save often and make sure to you read up on the mechanics of the game because knowledge is truly power.