Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

Super awesome game but I forgot to save and was killed by a group of Drekar raiders. Autosave might be something to think about.

I love it. The customization is great and there is a lot of thought put into everything. I agree with some of the others that background music would be a nice addition.

O'l captain keyes giving me an unloaded pistol, eh?

Really good, but the auto save can mess with you.

I'm addicted,
This game is amazing, it's challenging and fun. I wasted hours just in the first area. I can't wait to get deeper into this game and find more of the cool stuff. It takes a lot of patience and thought, so if you're thinking about playing it be prepared to put some effort into this game and SAVE SAVE SAVE!!

Great Job

This game is not intended for the weak. If you are:

-Not willing to play this game cautiously and meticulously
-Not willing to take the time to study game mechanics
-Not willing to grind skills and currency
-Not willing to replay the game after completing it to discover new paths

Then this game is not for you. You will either rage quit, and call the game a piece of crap without ever realizing the complexity of the game, or continue playing and wonder why you are dying so much.

That being said, the game still has its flaws. Grinding is still a big part of the game. Yes, it's possible to influence the market to get enormous profit, but that takes momentum. The game has stages where you will won't be able to find any good food source, but that just reflects how realistic the game is. After all, in a post apocalyptic world, food would be scarce(I recommend grinding the hunting skill if it becomes a big problem from the start of the game). Yes, every time you enter a new settlement, the enemies become stronger. That's just because they are more advanced than you.

All in all, this is a good game.