Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

I fucking love your work! Your first game was good, but this.. Damn.
It's that I also have a huge hard-on for RPGs and RTSs, that I can't think anything other than just love this to hell.
Did the game have easter-eggs? Some things do vaguely remind me of some other games.
Sweet game man!

D-mah responds:

Thanks a lot!The game has many Easter Eggs and some of them are actually unintentional. For example, there's a quest in Wasteland 2 that resembles one of Caravaneer 2 quests. I swear that I played Wasteland 2 for the first time when Caravaneer 2 was already in beta and all quests were defined long time ago.

Can you please fix slavery reputation bug?

I HATE THIS FCKING GAME!!

Can't believe this is a flash game bro

When I saw this on the front page, I almost cheered. I absolutely loved the first game, and this one is even better. Graphics, story, mechanics- no complaints.
Minus half a star because now it'll be a week before I get any work done. Curse you.