Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

This is a damn nice game,What an incredibly elaborate game this was! It reminds me of Fallout, and though I've actually never been that big a fan of that specific game franchise (too strategical action - too little direct action), it works well in Flash where the visuals are somewhat more limited, and it does have visuals, plenty of characters; sceneries, even if the very elaborate interfaces play the largest role in playing the game.
I'm initially impressed by the amount of customizability offered for even the basic things like character appearance (even if we don't see the character too often), the richness of dialog and the wealth of options in the game itself, the vastness of the map, just the overall breadth of gameplay that seems to be available. And if it's not enough there's those DLCs, though sadly not playable within the game itself. Also a bit surprised instructions; credits aren't included within the actual game but on a separate page.
Though the interface might seem dauntingly complex at the start, it makes sense, it's intuitive when you get to know it, and all the guides that move you through the process the first time you play are very useful reference. Wish there'd be an easy mode in addition to the normal and hard, but overall: great game!
-cd-

I fucking love your work! Your first game was good, but this.. Damn.
It's that I also have a huge hard-on for RPGs and RTSs, that I can't think anything other than just love this to hell.
Did the game have easter-eggs? Some things do vaguely remind me of some other games.
Sweet game man!

D-mah responds:

Thanks a lot!The game has many Easter Eggs and some of them are actually unintentional. For example, there's a quest in Wasteland 2 that resembles one of Caravaneer 2 quests. I swear that I played Wasteland 2 for the first time when Caravaneer 2 was already in beta and all quests were defined long time ago.

-cd-

I'd recommend the first one if you haven't played it.

If anyone is having some trouble adjusting to the controls and gameplay, feel free to make a forum thread and tag me. I'm familiar enough with it that I might be able to help.

I've enjoyed high agility builds the most. Awesome game. XD