Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

This game is amazing I tell you. For new player the learning is a bit steep for new players but if you already played the original, this game is fun.

carry cap per person is a little low (about 5% in my opinion) and some things are very annoying such as that people in your caravan do not carry if you do not pay them during travel BUT still eat your food and water.

overall a good time killer with decent story from what I played

has newgrounds fixed its player?

Sorry to tell ya but.... I cant even play this game! And i love this type of games!....

Its like a can of cola, but you dont got any fingernails!

I got the "Choose language" screen, i choose and click proceed... and click it again... again.... nothing!

What im doing wrong?

D-mah responds:

I truly have no idea. I don't think I've heard about something like this before. Maybe you could try a different browser?

This is a damn nice game,What an incredibly elaborate game this was! It reminds me of Fallout, and though I've actually never been that big a fan of that specific game franchise (too strategical action - too little direct action), it works well in Flash where the visuals are somewhat more limited, and it does have visuals, plenty of characters; sceneries, even if the very elaborate interfaces play the largest role in playing the game.
I'm initially impressed by the amount of customizability offered for even the basic things like character appearance (even if we don't see the character too often), the richness of dialog and the wealth of options in the game itself, the vastness of the map, just the overall breadth of gameplay that seems to be available. And if it's not enough there's those DLCs, though sadly not playable within the game itself. Also a bit surprised instructions; credits aren't included within the actual game but on a separate page.
Though the interface might seem dauntingly complex at the start, it makes sense, it's intuitive when you get to know it, and all the guides that move you through the process the first time you play are very useful reference. Wish there'd be an easy mode in addition to the normal and hard, but overall: great game!
-cd-