Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

Like a few others I have seen I cannot get past the language selection screen. I even took your advice and tried changing the settings, no luck. Kind of a let down seeing as a lot of people like it.

This game is amazing! Thank you and I sure hope to see a Caravaneer 3, and if it takes seven years per game, another seven years would be 2021?

The combat bleeding effects are a wonderful system and I love the way they visually intensify when the enemies are really spilling >;)

I didn't find this game to be too hard to understand and get into, I found that the quests pointed me in the right direction.

The data tracking of prices is semi done for you which is a big help. Tracking addition to the statistic information given at towns there are many ways to keep from going broke.

The 3D graphics are a big improvement over the previous game and all around it looks good. Nice work 5/5.

Not sure why, but I can't get past the language select screen. No matter what language I select, even the unfinished ones, it won't do anything when I hit proceed.

this should be on steam... great game

Great game i cant believe i wasted 10 hours of my life playing this xDDD