Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

Great game i cant believe i wasted 10 hours of my life playing this xDDD

Keep up the good work

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE THAT ITS FINNALLY OUT IVE BEEN WAITING YEARSSSSS :DDDD

I've been playing this game for literally weeks on the beta-testing site, and it's by far the best Flash RPG I've ever played, and better even than many/most non-Flash RPG games. The story is awesomely in-depth and keeps getting better as you go. The economies can be tricky but are well-balanced, especially compared to similar games. Extremely well done.

When I saw this on the front page, I almost cheered. I absolutely loved the first game, and this one is even better. Graphics, story, mechanics- no complaints.
Minus half a star because now it'll be a week before I get any work done. Curse you.

Hmmm....the proceed button doesn't work. Cant rate with stars if I can't play.

D-mah responds:

OK. I know what's going on. I'll fix it in the next version, but for now you can right-click on the game screen > Settings > Go to the tab with a picture of yellow folder if it's not already selected > Move the slider to the right to allow local storage (uncheck Never Ask Again if necessary). I recommend 10M storage, so the saves will also work well.