Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

I haven't finished the game yet (i'm currently trading around New Serino) but so far:

Story: Lots of interesting fractions and people, but I don't really like any of them and they don't get much development

Game play: Decent character customization in the beginning, A butt-load of things to manage (food, water, forage, materials for selling and more), and a changing price system based (i think) on supply and demand (there should be more games with this). The character leveling and skill system feels natural, you don't even really have to worry about specific numbers with this aspect of the game. I love how the size of the world doesn't change, but how far you can go (based on your resources) does and it makes it feel like the world is expanding.

Audio: There's a nice travelling tune, but the rest is mostly silent, would have been nice to have some BGM in the towns

Graphics: As is the graphics are decent. All the main characters are drawn and recognizable. I'm on the fence on whether better graphics might improve the game play (the simple style makes it pretty straight forward to play). I especially like the traveling interface. However, I wouldn't mind if some gorgeous graphics were integrated in somehow. I know that's somewhat unreasonable but with some development this game could be big.

Overall great game, not perfect, still better then some games you would have to pay for

This is why I love this game

It is HARD! If your not careful, you die. If you make a bad investment, you lose a vital amount of cash. Save often and keep auto save on.

The missions whilst text heavy, offer you multiple paths of completion. Not to mention siding with good or evil factions, that adds replayability and weight to your decisions.

Finally the content, I have been at this game for about 10 hours and still have not progressed to the main city, that is unfathomable for a flash game.

I haven't found this game boring for a minute yet and it is a great improvement from the first

My first 3 attempts...
Step 1: Hire mercenary for more carry weight.
Step 2: Accidentally run into a group of Drekar Raiders.
Step 3: My new mercenary loses HP... Lowering his carry weight and getting me stuck out in bum-fuck nowhere.
Step 4: Die a lonely death.

i bet this game is really good.

but it's wall of tet after wall of text after wall of text and i am too lazy to read all of that

Right before I went to Pullid I suddenly stopped and then I died. Some sort of cruel joke man. I have a suggestion, if you ever happened to make a third, add gas and directions? I mean, I don't need directions (coordinates) but it would clear up the confusion. Also, when the overload button comes on can you put a number on how many items you need to get rid of to prevent dying in the desert? I had mixed feeling about this because I had expensive items I didn't want to throw away. This newbie needs A lil' help lol. Great game but just needs to be polished.