Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

Just wow

At Times, it felt like fallout, but i guess that was the goal. a nice game, a fun game, a intelligent game (just like fallout). I made sure i read all the rules and backstory so i can write a review worthy of this game. 15 mins in i can already tell its a complex and neat game. Good Economics i must say. graphs and such.

It's an alright game. if you've ever played trade-winds it's like that. only better. really hard to pick up but once you get used to it it's fun. it even warns you it will take allot of reading and time to fully enjoy it and they weren't kidding. a solid, well made game. It will throw sh*t at you sometimes but, such is life. save often and prosper.

to hard sucks