For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 59 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

This is a realy cool game, loved the similarities with fallout 1 and 2. 5/5 :)

For people new to this game the save system is your best friend and your worst enemy, so save early,often and have separate files

Really good!

I was a big fan of the original and this one's even better. Nice work!

I really like this style of game, but you can lose EVERYTHING in a single mistake.
I went to ALKUBRA region and made a lot of money, then, when I went to tribal region, I bought things where they usually were needed, but everything was changed =O, Kivi werent producing those colored shirts, they needing that D=, and I bought leather for 800, and everywhere I wanted to sell was 13,70-20, that got me down -.-", i spent like 30,000 and sold for 1,000 ....
Should tell that in wiki, the kivi x drekar war changed EVERYTHING =D
It's a very nice game, very complicated, but nice.