Reviews for "Caravaneer 2"

I really like this style of game, but you can lose EVERYTHING in a single mistake.
I went to ALKUBRA region and made a lot of money, then, when I went to tribal region, I bought things where they usually were needed, but everything was changed =O, Kivi werent producing those colored shirts, they needing that D=, and I bought leather for 800, and everywhere I wanted to sell was 13,70-20, that got me down -.-", i spent like 30,000 and sold for 1,000 ....
Should tell that in wiki, the kivi x drekar war changed EVERYTHING =D
It's a very nice game, very complicated, but nice.

Hello everybody

i have a question about the morale and the donkey + Carts
how can I improve the moral? and how does it work with the donkey and the dare?

I quit story mode after the third time the storyline broke because an NPC permanently wouldn't talk to me about something. Besides the difficulty of the game the difficulty of the story line makes it a completely linear game. If you don't do what they tell you to immediately then the option will never come back. A tightly scripted story defeats the whole purpose of what makes this game great.
If it was more like free play mode with jobs and missions that you could find this would be the greatest flash game of all time.

Some thoughts about plot (spoiler alert):

If you manage to get Fafnir to kill Kukul, and Lois and her girls defeat Drekar, the Drekar camp is still up and running and spewing out Drekar bandits to harass you. This means the only way to actually defeat Drekar (short of building up an army and just go in for the kill) is to manipulate Kivi to either kill or scare them away. This make the gameplay a bit linear.

Also when you talk to Kevin, if you don't ask immediately about the Fort city location, he will never give it to you even if he likes you! So there is a huge need of debugging.

Also Calvin give you the position of Kevins house even if you refuse to work for Merchant Union, this makes no real sense.

Very fun, took a long time up, but once i got into a gas vehicle it got much faster.