For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Super Rad Awesome"

It's fun to just click things sometimes. And this game proves that with the awesome pixel graphics and the catchy music in the background very nicely done~

So, question, what makes this super, rad and awesome? I mean the graphics are cool but you never said it was a scavenger hunt. I'm seriously here, not leaving until I find everything. I a;sp find it stupid that you're also trying to get people to follow you on Newgrounds and Twitter, it's putting pressure on me and I'm new and still exploring this website. I feel like people are going to harass me with my art and wonder if I actually drew them. Maybe I should play some more of your games before I decide to follow you on Newgrounds and I don't have a Twitter and I don't have the nerve to get one.....

Awesome game, I like these kind of games :U

I just counted and you can earn 500 points for getting EVERYTHING, also this game deserves a 5 star rating.

for everybody having problems with twitter
i closed the game and opened it again i clicked twitter and on twitter i clicked follow (i dont have twitter account) i got back to the game and i got the badge for 100%