Reviews for "Undertale - Heartbreak"

I listened to the original before this just so I had some sort of reference, and I must say this is a really awesome take on the original. I really like the difference in mood compared to the original just by using a piano.

Before the change midway (in..key? Not really sure what the term is), I feel like it could have taken off on another direction and made a story on it's own, but I guess you would've wanted to stay faithful to the original, which is fine. It was just something that I noticed while listening.

Anyway, really enjoyable listen, I feel like as someone who hasn't played the game, I could probably write a story just based on what I'm listening to here. I don't stumble across songs like that often so yeah, good job :p. Keep it up!

The most emotional song here on NG for sure! I adore this song sooooooooooooooooooo much... A time to relax and think. Just awesome, good job!

Amazing! What piano did you use and how did you do it?

kickass, bro!

Ey nyx, mind if i use this for my 40 sub special video? I'll credit you in the video end and desc with the link (https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/650825)