Reviews for "Madness Felicitation"

Okay I seriously need to speak my mind here. This was AMAZING! You've almost rekindled my love of madness and your style of animation is like a breath of fresh air in a dying franchise. It's so stylish, cool, violent and just fun to watch! It's as if you're just full of never ending great ideas that you love to sneak in to make the animation even more awesome. Not only that, but the animation is almost as smooth as Krinkels!

You may not believe it, but this animation has made me come to a conclusion. You, in my opinion are one of the top madness animators and you're my personal favorite. I could only dream of making something a quarter as good as this.

Also happy holidays! =D

Ellvis responds:

Incredible review. Really nice to read. Thanks a lot Drift :) I appriciate that C:

Impressive action!

Thanks man :-)

Even without a whole story, your action style is very fun to watch, you always make the "impossible" with your character and that's epic :D
Also, you forgot to credit me :<
5 stars!

Ellvis responds:

So sorry fnr that credit man :-( thanks a lot for everything :-)

Awesome movie man!!! :D

Ellvis responds:

As I said, Awesome movie bro and I was glad to help :)

Thanks a lot Madnesia :)